Sunday, October 22, 2006





as is said on circuit you do not ask a teenager dvice about LIFE or a rookie racedriver how to getahead in line!!!!

ASKT OLDEST DRVIER in my TOWN, jOHN dOLLREICHS, possibly 60!, BEFORE HE eft for south carolina races worlds in sumer, for parting wordsof wizdom he said


I go with the flow


and then he went with flow to land of fassst aligators.


but what does thjs mean to "go with flow"????

veryunknown idea to m,e, is this another "metaphor"? i only know lava flow~


ACTALLY, COME TO THINK, after last months my advice is, donot to follow ANY advice! not even Greek Goodesss, even if she promises!

!!!IF IS ADVICE = DO NOT FOLLOW!!!!!



No comments:

needing to know

I came to Minneapolis from southern California this May to help my 88-year-old mother care for my 86-year-old father. He fell last November, and then declined cognitively for a month as his bones healed at a rehab facility under quarantine. He hasn't undeclined. Before retiring in the 1990s, he was a theater critic, & still seems to have some of his self-confidence and wit alongside vascular dementia, Parkinsonisms, incontinence and real trouble walking. Given his otherwise-ok health, he might still have some tolerable years ahead, though with new parameters. My mom's a novelist. She seems made of iron.