Wednesday, March 21, 2007

hurted right shoulder racing over sister fence to unlock gate in AUGUST

STILL HURT donot know why or what is wrong


new insuranance Doc Bernard Reimer of flag pins and yellow ribbons come in look me up and down like a boyfrend (????) then slow pulling my shirt shoulder down saying no MRI needed, canot be fixed, will not prescribe even SLING, litle lady, we just gonna Shoot Cortisone I got needle right here!




I SAY Doc Bernard Reimer, you got no IDEA how to support the troops!!!!!


= am going lefthanded wiht sling bought by SELF TODAY. not so hard, my left hand just more angry than the right. good thing doc Bernard Reimer not here haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am getting a BOTOXES shot into my bad right shoulder. no JOKE

needing to know

I came to Minneapolis from southern California this May to help my 88-year-old mother care for my 86-year-old father. He fell last November, and then declined cognitively for a month as his bones healed at a rehab facility under quarantine. He hasn't undeclined. Before retiring in the 1990s, he was a theater critic, & still seems to have some of his self-confidence and wit alongside vascular dementia, Parkinsonisms, incontinence and real trouble walking. Given his otherwise-ok health, he might still have some tolerable years ahead, though with new parameters. My mom's a novelist. She seems made of iron.