Thursday, December 28, 2006

truth is,

not feel so "hot"

truth is,

am "weakling"

truth is a 10 year old girl and her mom subletted my trailer this sumer
she was born with her heart going other direction from most people and all internal organs on oposite side, "inoperable."
she looked normal. had blonde hair so THICK her mom had to change my showerhead. she was very down to earth compared to her mom. they came from florida for a skateboard camp for kids with birth defects and I almost got kicked out of the park for it.

i realy could relate to that little girl

No comments:

needing to know

I came to Minneapolis from southern California this May to help my 88-year-old mother care for my 86-year-old father. He fell last November, and then declined cognitively for a month as his bones healed at a rehab facility under quarantine. He hasn't undeclined. Before retiring in the 1990s, he was a theater critic, & still seems to have some of his self-confidence and wit alongside vascular dementia, Parkinsonisms, incontinence and real trouble walking. Given his otherwise-ok health, he might still have some tolerable years ahead, though with new parameters. My mom's a novelist. She seems made of iron.