Sunday, December 24, 2006




is almost CHIS MAS TIME!!!!!!!!!


=
Very Exciting






1. birthday of Baby That Give People Advice (Baby, Stroll Over Here! I Am Ready For the Magic Baby Advice!)



2. Pretend Is Snowing (I am not 100% ssure why to do this, but seem fun ok!),


3. Presents from Man You Can Not See (Do NOT Like! VERY Frustrating!! From what I heara Mr. Santa Man my type too, and I avaibable. "WHATEVER"!)


4. CANDY of Wait Until Morning (see #3, 'FUCK THAT'!!!!)


5. "Silent Nigth" is the song ok. And is true, ALWAYS a SILENT NIGHT on Christmas Night. Even with no snow in dumb old beach of Orange County, USA, is a Silent Night! Not sure why is World so serious. Wasnt Jesus kind of party guy. "Whatever" (see #3)




6. Come to think, even so exciting, so far am only giving CHRISTMAS GRADE OF "B". Jesus needing beter atendance record. He is briliant but lazy



No comments:

needing to know

I came to Minneapolis from southern California this May to help my 88-year-old mother care for my 86-year-old father. He fell last November, and then declined cognitively for a month as his bones healed at a rehab facility under quarantine. He hasn't undeclined. Before retiring in the 1990s, he was a theater critic, & still seems to have some of his self-confidence and wit alongside vascular dementia, Parkinsonisms, incontinence and real trouble walking. Given his otherwise-ok health, he might still have some tolerable years ahead, though with new parameters. My mom's a novelist. She seems made of iron.